Tuesday, May 29, 2007

it's really happening

i've just booked my farewell party at the marly bar. good because i can finally tell people its happening for sure, bad because it means i'm actually leaving. the fact that the party is a week from saturday does not help. too soon. i kind of can't believe that i'm actually going to leave.

that said, i'm ignoring my sadness about leaving by making about a zillion flashcards for mythology, writing 2 papers, doing a ton of research, and studying for my history test. my brain kind of hurts.

1 comment:

bretterson said...

home vs. there
-maybe ill get to see you when youre up over and not down under


i cant believe its been over a semester that youve been gone. it seems like just a few weeks ago we were listening to country in my apartment and i was downloading your music. wow.